Laundry center "Schnell&Sauber" Leipzig
… and the laundry is sparkling clean again in no time
General Terms and Conditions (GTC)
By entering and using the laundry center you accept the following terms and conditions:
- Only customers are allowed to stay in the washing center. Entering the washing center and using the machines and washing powder is at your own risk.
- The customer is obliged to thoroughly inspect the equipment for damage and residues before use, to conscientiously adjust the equipment and to stay with the equipment during the entire machine operation.
- In the event of problems or operating errors, the service/emergency number posted in the store must be called. „Wild pushing around on the machines especially the central control (payment machine) is forbidden“ The causer is liable for wilful damage.
- The customer reports malfunctions to the service / emergency number posted in the store. He then takes a „stop card“, hangs the upper part on the machine and throws the lower part, completely filled in, into the mailbox in the washing center.
- Dyeing of laundry is prohibited.
- Washing and drying is generally allowed only for household laundry. The information on the care labels of the laundry must be observed.
- Washing and drying of extremely soiled laundry, animal blankets, especially horse blankets, laundry soiled with oil, cement, tar or grease, carpets, rubber mats, shoes, ropes and tents, and mops is prohibited.
- All laundry must be checked for forgotten nails, screws, small parts, etc. Hooks and the like, e.g. from curtains, must be removed.
- Machines must not be overfilled or used improperly. For service calls which are triggered due to an infringement, we charge at least 50 EURO compensation.
- In case of violation of these prohibitions, a report will be filed and damages of at least 75 EURO will be charged.
- The consumption of alcohol and other intoxicants is prohibited.
- Smoking is not allowed in the entire washing center.
- The laundry center operator is not responsible for laundry that has been left lying around, stolen, discolored or otherwise soiled, shrunk or damaged in any other way, e.g. due to the adjustment or incorrect selection of the program.
- The washing centers are under video surveillance. There is no right to the release of pictures in case of damage. The customer agrees to video recordings and their storage by entering the wash center.
- Photo, video and sound recordings, events and other recordings or other use of the washing center require the written, personal permission of the washing center operator.
- A machine must be selected at the central control (payment machine) after money has been inserted (compulsory purchase). The payment machine (central control) cannot be used as a change machine. Refunds are excluded.
- In principle, only the prices and information displayed at the central control (payment machine) are valid. All information in other media is non-binding. Errors excepted.
- The door closes automatically at closing time (after 22:00) (can only be opened from the inside). The collection of the laundry is then only possible again on the next working day (from 06:00).
- The washing centers are controlled by a security company outside business hours. The instructions of the employees must be followed.
Video surveillance privacy notice
We use video surveillance in our stores.
Purpose of video surveillance and legal basis
Video surveillance is carried out for the exercise of domiciliary rights, for the prevention of criminal acts and for the preservation of evidence in the event of criminal acts. The legal basis for video surveillance is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR in conjunction with. § 4 BDSG, whereby our interests result from the aforementioned purposes. With the video surveillance we pursue in particular the following objectives:
– safeguarding against vandalism and acquisitive crime
– protection and reconnaissance measures in the case of violent crimes
– the monitoring of machines as well as access-restricted doors
– the detection of illegal access attempts / burglaries
– Pre- and aftercare in case of technical malfunctions and complaints
With the help of video surveillance, measures can be initiated immediately to eliminate grievances from the listed points. It serves not only the building protection, but also your personal security.
Recipient / passing on of data
In the event of suspicion of criminal acts, we may pass on the data to law enforcement authorities. Otherwise, the data will only be disclosed if there is a legal basis for the disclosure. This may be the case, in particular, if the police or other security authorities become active in the context of so-called danger prevention and demand access to the video surveillance data. General video surveillance of public space does not take place.
Data processing outside the European Union
No processing of personal data takes place within the scope of video surveillance.
Laundry center „Schnell&Sauber“ Leipzig
Your rights as a person concerned
You have the right to obtain information about the personal data concerning you. You can contact us for information at any time. In the case of a request for information that is not made in writing, we ask for your understanding that we may require proof from you that you are the person you claim to be. Furthermore, you have a right to rectification or deletion or to restriction of processing, insofar as you are entitled to this by law. Finally, you have a right to object to processing within the scope of the law. A right to data portability also exists within the framework of data protection law requirements.
Deletion of data / duration of storage
max. 72 hrs (loop), data from video surveillance is generally deleted in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR. Longer storage may take place on an ad hoc basis if facts justify the assumption that actions can be seen on recordings from a limited period of time that are to be prosecuted as a criminal offense or used to assert civil claims.
Right of complaint to a supervisory authority
You have the right to complain about the processing of personal data by us to a data protection supervisory authority.